Vison Oy (business ID: 2481700-7)
2. Controller’s contact person
3. Reasoning behind the registry and the legal basis for the processing
The personal information is used for strengthening the bond between customers and associates, as well as for the development and direction of the registry holder’s and its associates’ advertising, through the registry holder’s services.
The legal basis for the procedure is either a person’s permission or a contractual relation, in which the registered person acts as a collaborative part or its representative or contact person.
4. The information stored in the registry
The registry may include the following information:
– Telephone number
– Organisation and position
– Organisation address and business id
– Other possible information given by the person in question
5. Regular repositories and the granting information
The information stored in the registry is sourced from the registered person in question.
The participation list of a group project or event can be shared with people engaging in these activities. The registry holder won’t share registered information with external parties, unless required according to Finnish law or by the authorities. Information won’t be searched outside the EU or ETA.
6. The registry’s principles of protection
Manually saved information are saved in a locked state. Digitally saved information is located on a password-protected server. People responsible for personal information have professional confidentiality concerning information gathered from the registry.
7. Checking, correcting, and deleting information
All associated parts have the right to inspect the information stored about them. The inspection request must be sent to the controller’s contact person (see point 3). The given permission can whenever be revoked. All registered personnel have the right to submit a complaint to the local data protection authorities if the associated information has been wrongly used.
8. Preserving of personal information
Personal information, whose processing is no longer actual, are deleted once a year in May.